• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Alternative historical narratives

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Breach of Trust was great. Oswald and the CIA is another. I want to get my hands on 11-22-63, but don't have the spare cash to buy it yet. I've also read some articles through out the last two years, but don't have any sources for them, sorry.

I have not seen the JFK movie in it's entirety, but I've heard great things.

Last edited:

Scott75

Registered Member
Breach of Trust was great. Oswald and the CIA is another. I want to get my hands on 11-22-63, but don't have the spare cash to buy it yet. I've also read some articles through out the last two years, but don't have any sources for them, sorry.
That's ok. I haven't read either of the books you mention; in terms of books, the only one I've really read (and not in its entirety, but it was a very thick book) was Jim Marrs' Crossfire. I have discussed JFK's assassination with others in the past in another forum, however, and I'm fairly sure I could find the thread where I did so again if I put my mind to it.

I have not seen the JFK movie in it's entirety, but I've heard great things.
Hm, so you've seen some of it, that's cool. Yeah, I definitely think it was a great film; and I was summarily impressed with one of the books that he used for his film as well, Crossfire (I never read any of the other book he used "On the Trail of the Assassins").

I certainly believe that Oswald was a member of the CIA for a time; as a matter of fact, I think that they were the ones who managed to get him to work at the Texas School Book Depository. I also believe they were the ones who told him to carry the case that was later used to suggest that he brought a rifle with him to work that day.