• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Alternate dream reality

stalagmite

Registered Member
had a dream about myself living an alternate life, not dissatisfied with my own,but it didn't feel like a dream, and when i woke i didn't feel rested. Also i felt my spirit come face to face with this alternate me and it was like they knew i was there almost like they caught me catching them. anyone else feel something like this?

Urstadt

Registered Member
You know, I know some people that might hear this experience and saying, "Yeah man! Drugs are amazing aren't they!" lol but I know that not your case here. I've been there. Where dreams were so vivid and I didn't feel rested because the emotions and anxieties the dream produced while I was sleep preventing my body from truly getting the rest it needed. Sometimes I learn about myself from those dreams. Other times, I'm like, "Gotta lay off the energy drinks!"