Alter THIS! (BT: 1)

Alter THIS! (BT: 1) vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alter THIS! is a thread where you take the image I post and alter it to make it funny or hysterical. We'll begin with with the following image. You can alter it using MS Paint or PhotoShop. Either is acceptable and either will do. Just make it funny!

The contest will stop after 5 entries have been gathered. I put a limit because I don't know how well it'll do and how long it'll last. After 5 entires have been posted, we'll vote on the one we like the best out of those 5. Whoever has the most votes wins!

Remember: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.

Alter THIS! Contest #1 Image:

Since I'm the host, I'll start us off and add mine:

As you can see I'm not that great. You don't need to be either! Just enter an altered image and submit it.

Good luck. :D

LMAO - great picture, guys. That one kid looks like an bug in icegoat's image. It's also good to see Spartan making an appearance.

2 more to go before we vote! ^^

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm tempted to remove every single person from that picture. It would take about 30 minutes or so though and I'm not sure what I'd put in their places...

Get to work and let the votes start. Currently, we have 3 entries: viLky's, icegoat's and Constantine's. Two more until we begin to cast our votes.

Also, let me just mention, the winner gets to PICK the next image for Alter THIS Battle #2. It's not the best prize, but it could give you an advantage for the next stage! =)