Altanzitarron under the Microscope

Discussion in 'Under the Microscope' started by redsoxocd, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

I've decided to make one for you:

Whats your favorite food?

How old are you?

What would you consider your favorite experience of you life so far?

2. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Thanks redsoxocd and you got my name spelt correctly in the thread title which is impressive :lol:

Favourite food?
    This is such a stereotypical answer but I have to say pizza. Pizza is great, it makes me happy. I would dance with pizza at a party if people wouldn't stare at me. It stemmed from my childhood adoration of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I bet you were expecting a one word answer for this one, not a declaration of love for an italian treat but never mind.

How old are you?

I'm 19, going to be 20 in four months and it scares the crap out of me. I always thought 20 year olds had things figured out.

What would you consider your favorite experience of you life so far?

Thats a really difficult thing to answer... at this moment in time I can't think of any singular event that really stands out. I suppose coming to University was a big turning point in my life, it's made me become a lot more comfortable with myself and I've met a lot of really great people. I wish I had something better to say to that one but I have had lots of good experiences it would just take a seriously long time for me to find one favourite moment.

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

But what toppings on your pizza? This is much more important than a simple love of the food.

4. Altanzitarron

Haha without a doubt Pepperoni everytime. I'm not joking this has made me seriously hungry for pizza. I think I'll get a dominoes later when all my friends are eating chinese. I always did like to stand out...

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

What's your favorite sport(if any)?

What's yoru favorite fast food restaurant?

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Why do you only have one high score in the arcade? Are you good at any of the other games besides Gyroball?

7. Altanzitarron

Sport? well I'm not much of a sport guy but I quite enjoy watching rugby now and again.

Fast food restaurant? Well since I've practically raped pizza in this thread it has to be Domino's. However pizza aside I'd say I'd probably go for subway or something.

Haha well the short answer is no, every other high score I've attempted , I've failed at. When I first joined I told hybrix I was going to get the gyro ball score off him as soon as I became premium member so as soon as I got 100 posts it was mine.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

What is your philosophy on life?

Love?

Friendship?

9. Altanzitarron

Philosophy on life? Hmmm I guess too much time gets wasted on dwelling in the past so I try to bounce back from any negative experiences as fast as I can and just let life run its course.

Love and friendship are interesting ones for me because just under a year ago my answers would be different.

Love: all is fare and you should never be afraid to fight for it. knowing that you stood up for it makes the knocking down feel a bit easier. I've made a lot of silly decisions and lost some romantic possibilities because I was too proud or stubbourn to just suck it up and put myself out there. So I try to live by the philosophy that if a person feels right then theres no need to be afraid of giving your 100%. It's hard to put into practice all the time though...

Friendship: Friends are important, I can get on with almost anyone but only some people have become my TRUE friends. basically my philosophy on friendship is that close friends become family. Being an only child I've often considered some of my best friends to be brothers. Just like family I always want the best for them and I'll do whatever I can to help them.

Doc likes this.
  10. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

have you ever made any kind of food from scratch? how did it turn out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.