• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Alright

Incomple

Registered Member
All Right?

Thought id find somewhere to chat about stuff and sort of share stuff with. Also alot of people are telling me to get on a forum, thought i'd give it a crack. Im 21, Im from Lancashire in England. Dunno what else to start off with really, probably best if I answer questions you wanna know i guess.

Hope to see you all around some time

Incomple

Registered Member
Thanks

Err...I like football, TV, easily fascinated by science and that.
I write, infact I intend to keep a blog going on here now I notice I can do that.
Always reading newspapers, magazines (mostly my girlfriend's they're more interesting)

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Your username made me laugh, awesome. Hopefully you're as funny as your name suggests. Welcome to GF

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, seems like your name is a bit imcomple lol. I hope you decide to stick around GF. We have a bunch of cool members here and we are always looking for new opinions.

If you have any questions please don't be shy to ask.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello & welcome! :D Do you like music or photography? We have awesome sections for those too!

SeaCucumber

Registered Member
Another person with an interesting username. Don't make me feel threatened now :p

Nice to have another person around :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SmilinSilhouette Bathroom Wall 89
Merc Bathroom Wall 14
Smelnick Food & Beverage 8
Parasite Introductions 26
P Introductions 11