• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Alright, who reported us...

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Who shot who in the what now?

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
See Merc buy into the idea that the money belongs to the government.

Sue's dad's property taxes paid for her public indoctrination. He is still paying to indoctrinate other little minds of mush.

Did Sue pay back her student loans, or is she camped out downtown smoking weed demanding they be forgiven?

So Sue got to keep the some of the fruits of her labor? Was that a blessing from king 0bama?

Psst, don't tell Sue, but her healthcare will soon be dictated by bureaucrats. Too bad Sue, that operation is too expensive compared to your worth to society.

Also don't tell Sue that the deduction is only for the interest on her mortgage. But it doesn't matter, some have already conceded that the money belongs to the government, they will let us keep what they decide we deserve.

OMG, Sue had a baby! And she gets to keep some more of her own money too! Thank you thank you lord 0bama! All praise to dear leader who makes our lives possible!

WOW, Sue managed to keep a little more of her own money by promising to have her children indoctrinated too? (never mind the part about how that money is promised back to the government schools)

Never mind about how social security is going broke, or that Sue was forced under threat of imprisionment to pay for that stuff, or any of that nonsense.

ALL PRAISE 0BAMA!

0BAMATRONS BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR MESSIAH!

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Dammit SS, why do you always have to use facts and logic to dispute all that nonsense :lol: Lord knows they have no place in all this demonization.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I dnno1 why I have to do that CO

I also don't know why Jay Carney joined GF.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Bathroom Wall 14
Smelnick Food & Beverage 8
Parasite Introductions 26
Incomple Introductions 11
P Introductions 11