• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Alright, Well...

Parasite

Registered Member
Normally, I dislike forums this big/popular. I usually prefer forums which have maybe 20 regulars daily, but I need more than one forum to go to, haha, particularly because the other one I go to is not very active atm. :(

So anyway, hi guys. I'm not sure if I'll stick with this forum but we'll see how it goes. xD

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome, Parasite! Glad to have you here.

What are some of your interests/hobbies? What are you hoping to talk about here at GF?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hey Parasite!

You may be surprised with this forum, it seems big at the start but there's actually a good (not too big) group of regulars who post each day.

What type of things are you interested in?

Parasite

Registered Member
>_> That was fast.

Cool, haha. And I enjoy the Interwebz, TV, movies, drawing and reading...typical crap. lol

I have no real preferance as to what to talk about, btw. I enjoy talking about what my activities apply to, of course, but I enjoy talking about anything random, haha. :}

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Haha, typical crap. I like it buddy.

So what kind of TV/Movies/Books do you enjoy?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yay someone else into drawing! We have an arts section, I hope you will post some of your art in the future.

We also have heaps of TV, Movie and Book fans here so I'm sure you'll like those sections.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Parasite. We might have a lot of members and messages but we have about 30-40 active members per day, so I think you'll fit right in. Seems like we have a lot of sections for your interest so I'm sure you're going to have a great time here at General Forum.

Cheers!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to GF! :D Trust me, you'll stick! This place is awesome - people and topics! What genres of music do you like? We have an epic music section here! :nod:
Btw, where are u from? Is it snowing there?

Last edited:

Parasite

Registered Member
Haha, typical crap. I like it buddy.

So what kind of TV/Movies/Books do you enjoy?
I'm not the properest of the proper. lol :p

I enjoy fiction books, especially Horror/Thriller. Comic books can also be cool, depending on which they're about. <,<
Yay someone else into drawing! We have an arts section, I hope you will post some of your art in the future.

We also have heaps of TV, Movie and Book fans here so I'm sure you'll like those sections.
Awesome, thanks, I might just do that, haha. :} Kinda slacked off with the drawing, though, Idk why.
Welcome Parasite. We might have a lot of members and messages but we have about 30-40 active members per day, so I think you'll fit right in. Seems like we have a lot of sections for your interest so I'm sure you're going to have a great time here at General Forum.

Cheers!
Yeah this place seems cool haha. DEFINITELY more active than my other forum, which is something I'm in dire need of. :p

Parasite

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to GF! :D Trust me, you'll stick! This place is awesome - people and topics! What genres of music do you like? We have an epic music section here! :nod:
Btw, where are u from? Is it snowing there?
Music...uhhh that's a tough question, LOL. Rock if you wanna get vague about it but also Country (which may not be a very popular answer.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SmilinSilhouette Bathroom Wall 89
Merc Bathroom Wall 14
Smelnick Food & Beverage 8
Incomple Introductions 11
P Introductions 11