• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Aloha

F

Forbidden

Yeah, you'll probably feel fine in the Mature Discussion forum, where serious issues are being discussed.

D

Dreamer

This man is real good, not that he has changed me in any way, but got to say it, he is really good at what he debates..Dreamer

P

PatrickHenry

You folks have a photos thread here? So we can see what the other members look like? (If they're willing...)

Here's me:

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Ohhh I am loving that Hawaii shirt!*coughs* I mean it looks very nice, u have a nice choice in clothing >>; Awww man now i'm just making it worse ><;

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Patrick:

Welcome to the forum. For a while there I thought I would be the only member over 40 to participate. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how well read and informed this group is for having such a young membership base. I know I have been. Stop by the advice board when the mood hits you. As it starts to grow I'm sure you'll be a valuable asset to that board, as well as the other boards.

Hoosier.

P

PatrickHenry

Kyo Muramasa said:
Ohhh I am loving that Hawaii shirt!*coughs* I mean it looks very nice, u have a nice choice in clothing >>; Awww man now i'm just making it worse ><;
Everybody wears aloha shirts here. I mean, why wear a black Megadeath shirt when you're hanging on the beach in flipflops? (We call 'em "slippers" in Hawaii.)

Hoosier Daddy said:
Patrick:

Welcome to the forum. For a while there I thought I would be the only member over 40 to participate. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how well read and informed this group is for having such a young membership base. I know I have been. Stop by the advice board when the mood hits you. As it starts to grow I'm sure you'll be a valuable asset to that board, as well as the other boards.

Hoosier.
Thanks for the welcome. Heh, geezers rule! Maybe I'll drop another photo on you folks over in the Picture Thread.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Hello and welcome... I've seen you around in MD a little bit before I checked out the intros, so I've got a bit of an idea what you're going to be like besides your intro, and your presence is very welcome here. Always looking for new and active debators, and as one of the older members of the forums you should have a unique perspective which will be valued.

So yeah, welcome and enjoy... post around a lot, and etc.

I'm curious, which island are you on?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Introductions 9
Darren Introductions 20
P Introductions 4
zero Introductions 9
S Introductions 17