Aloha

P

PatrickHenry

I live in Hawaii, a kingdom captured by the US in the 1890s. Still held by the Federal boot on our necks...

Business owner, committed Christian, grandfather, currently a foster father of a sixteen-year old daughter.

Forum veteran with thousands of posts on another board, nameless so it doesn't look like I am spamming. I usually write about liberty, justice, ethics. Critical of government generally, and excessive taxation in particular, you know... all the serious stuff. Not an anarchist, though. I think government HAS certain legitimate functions, but fear its ever-increasing power. You will see me write the word "tyranny" frequently.

Conspiracy researcher. I don't think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, but am aware of voluminous facts that point to something hideous.

Not a wack job though. I don't think Elvis still lives, lol.

Invited here by one of your members whose username is different on my "other" board. Known as Vince Carter here.

So. See you on the substantive threads.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to these forums we called Fusion Central. I am glad that you've decided to join our family and I really hope you'll make a big impact in the Mature Discussion forum with your debating abilities. I hope yoú'll enjoy your stay and try to be as active as you can. See ya around.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
*blinks slowly for a couple of times* uh...wow 0_0;

We have a smart one on our hands now that's....like way older than us >>; But Patrick U will make an excellent edition to the forums and MD, u might even show them who is top debater*smiles* Oh and here*hands two bags of skittles* These are ur welcoming gifts, they would have been chocolate but I'm trying to break the habit of giving those out all of the time and trying something different now and then hehehe^^;

F

Forbidden

Nice intro... welcome to the forums

D

dunit_101

Hawaii!!! Nice place.....never been there but nice place. Anyways welcome to Fusion Central.

P

PatrickHenry

Is this forum like a youth hangout or something?

You guys sigs and avatars, it just seems so sports and media centered. I feel a bit out of place... not threatened or anything.

Certainly not unwelcome, but like a graybeard at a rap convention, lol.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
PatrickHenry said:
Is this forum like a youth hangout or something?

You guys sigs and avatars, it just seems so sports and media centered. I feel a bit out of place... not threatened or anything.

Certainly not unwelcome, but like a graybeard at a rap convention, lol.
lol. No reason to fell out of place. But sooner or later your gonna fit right in.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a general forum. We've got eveything here. You can post about Mature Discussion, General Discussion, Media Discussion and Sports Discussions. Everything you know you can post about here. I recruited you to concentrate in the Mature Discussion forums but your more then welcome to write wherever you'd like.