• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Aloha, ma kau kau

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
welcome. barbie doll? I'm willing to bet that at least half of the girls at school would kill to look like that....

S

Saniya

Actualy I go to school with a fast population of ASAINS!!!! they dont wanna look like me. They wanna look like Yoon Eun-hye, Ziyi Zhang or Suzuka Ohgo. I am the whitest haole chick, and I due to the demographic of my island, I cant find many pants that fit well. If I lived on the mainland, it might be a diffrent story.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
He means girls in schools across the continental united states only wish they could look as good as you. Asians have different standards. Also thank you for addressing my comments and answering my questions. The pics are great too. Glad to have you aboard.

And by the way, I googled those 3 women you mentioned and aside from being really pretty, they weren't anything special. I'd take a girl like you over girls like them anyday.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Unlike what marquis suggested, I'm only stating my honest opinion. But in any case I'm glad that I was able to give you the ego boost.

31marquis32

Unlike what marquis suggested, I'm only stating my honest opinion. But in any case I'm glad that I was able to give you the ego boost.
lol...i know that i was just messin around with you:p:p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Introductions 9
Darren Introductions 20
P Introductions 4
zero Introductions 9
P Introductions 17