• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Aloha from... England

Darren

Registered Member
HelloGF,

Hello I'm Darren! I'm in the final year of school and I live in Leeds, Yorkshire. That's all the info you're getting!

Cya around :).

Twitch

Registered Member
Welcome to GF, Darren! Hope you have some fun here.

I know I do. Mehehe

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hey Darren, welcome to GF! I'm moving up to Leeds in just over a week. :D

and nope, we will get more info out of you, it's only a matter of time.

Darren

Registered Member
Welcome to GF, Darren! Hope you have some fun here.

I know I do. Mehehe
Haha, thanks. I hope I get the same amount of satisfaction that you do!

and nope, we will get more info out of you, it's only a matter of time.
Leeds is a great place! It's a shame theres not all that much for students my age. I usually just head to Castleford. XD

Impact

V.I.P.
You're moving to Leeds? I'm going to be staying about an hour out of Leeds when i'm in the U.K. Crazy stuff.

Anyway, welcome to GF Darren. Hopefully you like the place as much as the rest of us and stick around.

Darren

Registered Member
You're moving to Leeds? I'm going to be staying about an hour out of Leeds when i'm in the U.K. Crazy stuff.

Anyway, welcome to GF Darren. Hopefully you like the place as much as the rest of us and stick around.
Where are you going to be staying may I ask? As for the welcome message, thanks! Seems great already.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Hey Darren! Welcome to the rest of your life....I mean, uh, General Forum! :nod: :D

There's a few of us from the UK. I'm from Wales, myself. You know, the best bit of the UK? ;) Heh.

So what're your interests, buddy? Tell us more!

Darren

Registered Member
Hey Darren! Welcome to the rest of your life....I mean, uh, General Forum! :nod: :D

There's a few of us from the UK. I'm from Wales, myself. You know, the best bit of the UK? ;) Heh.

So what're your interests, buddy? Tell us more!
Haha. I'm not a typical Englishmen who pushes away anyone not from Yorkshire or any other county in England . Wales is a fine place from what I know of (I've not actually been there, though!)

Thanks for asking. I enjoy computers, politics, debates, rugby league, writing. Those are my main interests!

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
OMG!! ABOMINATION!! :lol: No, I'm kidding, seriously.

I went to York once....not sure how close that is to Yorkshire...:hmm:

Wales is alright. Mostly just full of mountains and rivers and sheep and mountains and rivers and sheep. Oh, and mountains. :D

Nice!! A good wide range of interests, I like that. Did you watch the Six Nations?

Writing?! Excellent! What do you write? Tell me moar!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Introductions 9
P Introductions 4
zero Introductions 9
S Introductions 17
P Introductions 17