Aloha, been sum time, 2005,

zero

Registered Member
So. was looking over the old Pdcentral message bored today, and found that sum of you guys are here now, and then it hit me i was already a member of this place and my last post was in 2005, thats sum time ago.

so though id say hey, whats up, hows everyone going, whats new?

ima stick around for a bit maybe.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Only 22 posts since 2005.. :shocked:

Hey dude. So how have you been? What are you up to?

Yeah PDC pretty much is dead by now. A few of the last active people have been here for quite a while. It's much better anyway. ;)

Welcome back!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are a lot of Australian members here now. You're in New Zealand right?

Yeah Steve it's 007spy.

zero

Registered Member
ahh is that what my user name was on the pdc forum's i couldnt remeber, i know i got AIM aswell. but dont remeber my user name for it.

Yeah hybrix, im in New zealand, (the south island of it)
i been real busy with my life a,
but kinda got bored so looked up pdc and yeah im back here again, lol.

so how have you guys been doing, whats new?

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
ahh is that what my user name was on the pdc forum's i couldnt remeber, i know i got AIM aswell. but dont remeber my user name for it.

Yeah hybrix, im in New zealand, (the south island of it)
i been real busy with my life a,
but kinda got bored so looked up pdc and yeah im back here again, lol.

so how have you guys been doing, whats new?
Hey thats cool, im from NZ as well, in taranaki, welcome to the boards although i feel you should be welcoming me as you're more the veteran, in a way:p

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you play poke zero? If so then check out our contest going on now. It all ends in a big live poker tournament here. Not to mention you could just play for fun any day too. There are games happening every few hours during most days it seems.

zero

Registered Member
Hey thats cool, im from NZ as well, in taranaki, welcome to the boards although i feel you should be welcoming me as you're more the veteran, in a way:p

HAHA!, yeah a veteran with sweet as all posts. how cool is dat, lol.
im down on the Westcoast. in greymouth

Hybrix yeah i enjoy a good game of Poker, went in der today to play but it told me i only have 5.77 chips and the min i can take out is 10. lol. so didnt play. haha