• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Almost All Packed....ugggg

TGirl

Registered Member
Okayyyyyyyyyy i been workin my tushie (can I say that) off and man I am so tired...I have packed, painted, cleaned, packed somemore.....my back hurts...my shoulders hurt...my eyes burn from lack of sleep (my fault)....uggg does anyone feel sorry for me??? I hate moving I truly hate this...it sure ruined my whole month.....With having foster kids I have to hurry and unpack too and fire maps and extinguishers and gates and window ladders...uggg inspection is Tuesday...they sure do not give you much time.........

I am sitting here right now folding towels as I do not have a washer and dryer in the new house yet....so I move in tomorrow and have noooooooooooooo washer...now think of me and 6 peoples worth of laundry...packing it into a laundry matt with a car seat with a 4 month old and a 23 month old that can not sit still....now do you feel sorry for me...ugggggg now how do you do that...take the baby in first??? but then you would have to leave her there while you got the laundry???...but if you take the laundry in first you leave the kids in the car and that is not right either...ugggggggg again..... ok I am gunna go try area 51 cuz i bought a headset today.....kinda scared to talk, hell I probably won't get it to work anyway......HELP ME

yeah that is a idea...come over everyone...you wont have time to fight cuz you be busy workin.....lol

~trina~

Nanner

Registered Member
I feel sorry for you! (honest)! I hate moving! (hate unpacking even more) Mid 90's we moved 4 times in about 3 years. AGGGGGG! Then only lived in the last house 4 yrs before we moved here about a yr and 1/2 ago. This should be it until the kid is grown (unless I find that land I've been searching for and we can build)

Tuesday!?!?!?!? When is moving day? This weekend? That's a whole lot to do when added to the "must have" unpacking stuff! Want us all to come on over? :D

As for the laundry? Don't by chance have a double stroller do you? or even a bigger single one? Lots of trips in and out. Taking the kids with you and whatever laundry you can carry each trip. I assume the older one can walk along with you? Will the baby fit in the laundry basket :lol: KIDDING!!!! Although hmmmmm? That wouldn't be dangerous would it? If the basket isn't real full? Oh heck.......can you do it when hubby is home? Leave the kids with him?

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well trina im on my way.Have the coffee ready im the supervisor no lifting for me hahahaha

Dont worry about the kids i got them covered fer ya

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
hahah Yeah we are moving tomorrow morning...still packin up this bedroom...all the other rooms are done....I got side tracked for awhile...but thats ok.....lol i needed the break!!!

sooooooooooooo if I dont' see you all for a few days it means I am still unpacking and makin my new home a home...or because the cable guy didn't come yet wot hook me up.....I will miss you all so much.....my home away from home!!! <sniff> <sniff>

bye guys...........
~Trina~
Till next time on the young and the restless........... heheheh giggles I crack myself up.... lubs ya guys

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hey dont you be gone long .We will all be lonley .So hurry up and get back

Be carefull ;)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
well I do feel for you. I hate moving too. You have that added stress of the inspection for the foster kids as well. Well when its all done just look at your house full of boxes and have a nice cup of coffee/tea and relax and take some time for yourself. The boxes will still be there tomorrow : )

Nanner

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
well I do feel for you. I hate moving too. You have that added stress of the inspection for the foster kids as well. Well when its all done just look at your house full of boxes and have a nice cup of coffee/tea and relax and take some time for yourself. The boxes will still be there tomorrow : )

And if like here some will still be there over a year later :D Last move as the new owners were pulling in the driveway at about 9 am we were pulling out with our last load. My brother and I had pulled an all nighter (hubby had to work and was with baby at the new house) Yup moving is soooooo much fun!

Do you have the cable guy 'on order' already? Have fun with the move and hurry back ASAP!