• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Almost a year.

AnnaBabyx

Registered Member
Well its almost a year since i got together with my partner,things haven't been that good for us but we had a okay first year. I just wanted to know what can i do,we are having a party on the 18th i just dont know what i should do how to put everything,what should i do? I want to make everything a really special and fun day,any idea's?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
You're having a party for your anniversary?

So, how many people are you inviting? Are they going to be family, friends, or both?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Well its almost a year since i got together with my partner,things haven't been that good for us but we had a okay first year. I just wanted to know what can i do,we are having a party on the 18th i just dont know what i should do how to put everything,what should i do? I want to make everything a really special and fun day,any idea's?
Get a keg of beer and have a kegger party. To me that would be special, but if you don't like beer, reserve a room at a resteraunt or a club, that would be nice.

Last edited:

AnnaBabyx

Registered Member
Get a keg of beer and have a kegger party. To me that would be special, but if you don't like beer, reserve a room at a resteraunt or a club, that would be nice.
Yeah we cant really go to a club, restaurant there's no good ones near us and i dont drive and there's no one to take us tbh. :shifteyes:

Dabs

Registered Member
I would rather have a romantic stay-at-home or B&B reserved for just the 2 of us....complete with champagne and roses and some light snack, and have a cozy time....but that's just me.

AnnaBabyx

Registered Member
I would rather have a romantic stay-at-home or B&B reserved for just the 2 of us....complete with champagne and roses and some light snack, and have a cozy time....but that's just me.
Yeah i could do that at home,i will i only have 1O days to do it all.:) :)

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It's all dependent on your age and what your friends like to do. If you can't go anywhere and you have friends that like to "party" then I agree with the kegger thing that GB said.

But, I would probably prefer something for just the 2 of us, if it were my anniversary.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Call me old fashioned but I agree with her. Do something that both you and your partner can enjoy, a nice dinner and a good night out without being around people. Just the two of you.