Almost 1000 page views

My auction has almost 1000 page views! YAY!! I don't know if I can put the URL in here or not:( Not sure of the guidelines..........

debbieboling said:
My auction has almost 1000 page views! YAY!! I don't know if I can put the URL in here or not:( Not sure of the guidelines..........
I put it in the low profile section for you! Good luck with it, and if I didn't welcome you yet, consider yourself welcomed to the site!

debbieboling said:
Thanks for the welcome. Believe me, it's appreciated.
Psssst, Debbie, we're not suppose to talk about auctions in here, but I had Night move yours to high profile, go read the comments, there's always lot's of support here! :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Welcome and I read your auctino! WIshing you luck and I added u to my watch list!!!

angelspeak said:
Psssst, Debbie, we're not suppose to talk about auctions in here, but I had Night move yours to high profile, go read the comments, there's always lot's of support here! :)

I'm a newbie... I'm not sure where to go, I'll see if I can find it.

Msbabedoll said:
Welcome and I read your auctino! WIshing you luck and I added u to my watch list!!!

Great:) Thanks

I found low profiles but it says I can't access it.

Last edited:
debbieboling said:
I'm a newbie... I'm not sure where to go, I'll see if I can find it.

Great:) Thanks

I found low profiles but it says I can't access it.
Debbie, just go to the high profile section, it's titled "interesting" you can see it, even at level 1.