• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Almost 1000 page views

debbieboling

My auction has almost 1000 page views! YAY!! I don't know if I can put the URL in here or not:( Not sure of the guidelines..........

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hey Thats great Im still watching for ya.Good luck

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
debbieboling said:
My auction has almost 1000 page views! YAY!! I don't know if I can put the URL in here or not:( Not sure of the guidelines..........
I put it in the low profile section for you! Good luck with it, and if I didn't welcome you yet, consider yourself welcomed to the site!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
debbieboling said:
Thanks for the welcome. Believe me, it's appreciated.
Psssst, Debbie, we're not suppose to talk about auctions in here, but I had Night move yours to high profile, go read the comments, there's always lot's of support here! :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Welcome and I read your auctino! WIshing you luck and I added u to my watch list!!!

debbieboling

angelspeak said:
Psssst, Debbie, we're not suppose to talk about auctions in here, but I had Night move yours to high profile, go read the comments, there's always lot's of support here! :)

I'm a newbie... I'm not sure where to go, I'll see if I can find it.

Msbabedoll said:
Welcome and I read your auctino! WIshing you luck and I added u to my watch list!!!

Great:) Thanks

I found low profiles but it says I can't access it.

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
debbieboling said:
I'm a newbie... I'm not sure where to go, I'll see if I can find it.

Great:) Thanks

I found low profiles but it says I can't access it.
Debbie, just go to the high profile section, it's titled "interesting" you can see it, even at level 1.