• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

"Allowed" Aloud

Malificus

Likes snow
This is bugging me. Many people here misspell "allowed" as "aloud". The former is like "He allowed this to happen," the latter is like "He spoke aloud." There's a big difference. Why do so many people make this mistake?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya I know what you mean I have seen so many misspellings. I have even seen some mods misspell. I don't know why people don't use the spell check.

Malificus

Likes snow
I don't care about most of the other misspellings, it's just the fact that people who are picky about spelling are making this mistake. The Aloud/Allowed mistake is my only real complaint, because people who should be better at their spelling are making this mistake.

L

lilbballfrk

I have never seen anyone actually replace the words with different definition words (lol, I wondered if that even made sense.. v.v)

L

lilbballfrk

O.O LOL WOW.. an admin too v.v, lmao

C

Crimson

Lol, thats funny, but I have read some of VC's other posts and he isnt the most grammatically profane guy I have ever met. =P

Malificus

Likes snow
Piccolo does it too. grr.

L

lilbballfrk

i dont think ive ever done it either. yay for me!! lol =]