• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Allow me to reintroduce myself

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Its been a while hasn't it a year or two maybe, hopefully a couple members still remember me. To those that don't i'm Fresh, a member from way back in the day since 06 I believe. But I've become more inactive in the last year or two, as of late though I have found a calm in between how hectic things have been in my life. To catch everyone up. I'm about to enter my fourth year of college majoring in Computer Science/Engineering and currently working for CBS for the past two years. After been blasted with some of the most difficult classes I've taken so far, I realized I had to organize myself better. Less partying more studying and the most important part is a little me time. So here I am, returning to the boards one post at a time.

Comet

Registered Member
Welcome. Again.

Congratulations on college. Glad to see you're pursuing higher education. It's extremely challenging in todays world without it. Hope you achieve everything you seek.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Who can forget that avatar, seriously?

Welcome back Fresh, good to see you back.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Fresh, it's me Vince Carter. It's great to see you here again. Are you just dropping by or you're going to try and be actice once again?

It's really nice to see you back here, and I really hope that this won't be a short visit.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome back, Fresh!

It sounds like things are going really well for ya, glad to hear that. Good luck with your fourth year of college, and I hope we'll see you posting more again!

dDave

V.I.P.
Dude it has been a long time. Hopefully we'll be seeing you around, we're sort of running low on veteran members lately.

Welcome back!

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I remember you Aleks we joined around the same time and dDave just because you had a majority of the high scores in the arcade that I couldn't beat. The plan is to post as much as I can Vince, so I wouldn't call it a visit. But i'm not sure I can be at the same activity level as I once was just because I have bit more on my plate than I did have back then. Sorry to hear about this low activity maybe I can give a little push in the positive direction.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Welcome back Fresh. I recently made a return as well after a long absence. Nice to another familiar face.