Allow me to introduce myself. :D

JAdams

Registered Member
I'm JAdams. :D I'm an avid lover of videogames, history, drawing, and writing.

This forum has EVERYTHING. I think I may be busy here. ;)

I'm also a freshman in college, so there may be times where I won't be able to come here at all. (I'm off for the summer now. 3 1/2 FTW!)

I'm wondering one thing: How do you change your font color here?

Well, I think I'll have a great time here.

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey bro,

What kinds of games are you into? Are you taking art classes in school? I'm a big fan of art myself, especially digital art. I also enjoy writing, and gaming, lol.

Welcome!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, very happy you've decided to join us. Hopefully you'll remain active here. Like you said we have a lot of different sections, so you can discuss all sorts of different subjects.

Enjoy yourself and i'll see you around.

JAdams

Registered Member
Hey bro,

What kinds of games are you into? Are you taking art classes in school? I'm a big fan of art myself, especially digital art. I also enjoy writing, and gaming, lol.

Welcome!
Videogames?

Right now I'm playing Fallout 3 and Zelda. (I plan on getting the 6th Harry Potter game when it comes out b/c it's a tradition. I have to have it all!)

I'm not taking art classes in college yet, but last semester, I took arts and crafts and created all kinds of things.

EDIT: OK. I think I'll have to wait until I have 25 posts lol. Can't access my USERCP yet.

EDIT II: OK, I managed to get to it. XD

Last edited: