Allow me to introduce my self

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ColossalCanadian, Sep 12, 2007.

1. They call me Q. I am a giant. I like my sports, music and after hours entertainment. I go to school to bake bread for right now, I work at a group home and as a bouncer. I love my habs, the internets, and food. Working out is pretty badass, and crosby is the goddamn man! If you're jealous of him, meh, tfb for you. I enjoy almost all sports, but none as much as hockey, all others are just a time killer for hockey. MMA is pretty awesome too. That is all

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums my fellow Habs fan, I am really glad you've decided to join these forums. It seems that you're going to be pretty active which is good news. Because I am sure if you give Fusion Central a chance you'll like them a whole lot. Enjoy yourself and I'll see ya around the forums.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Bouncer eh? I remember a gentlman's club in Las Vegas had to be closed down because a bouncer broke some guy's neck...

welcome to the forums!

4. yea those arent the good kind of bouncers, i dont lke to put my hands on people, i like the line, hey bud i need to talk to you out here, while walking them to the door then when i get there im like :no: you cant come back in, and most people will argue but they usually just walk away, i had one drunk come at me but i side stepped him and aided him out the door...i dont like to get physical too much chance of me getting hurt

5. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Welcome aboard. Hope you stick around and enjoy yourself.

6. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Welcome to fusion!

I hope you can help to get the hockey section going again. While im a Leafs fan im glad to see a Habs fan come around and while I hope to have a few heated discussions with you , It'll all be in good fun.

7. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Welcome to FC! Enjoy yourself.

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

What kind of music do you like?

Haha, in chemistry the people in our groups are assigned jobs. I was the bouncer.
    I pretty much made sure everyone was on task or I could bash their head in.

Which was funny considering I was the only girl in my group and the guys were probably just under 6ft tall....

9. anything and everything, i love music in general and will give anything a try. Country doesnt do much for me as a whole, but right now i've been listenin to a lot of the white stripes, some rage against the machine, and kanyes new album, A lot of other stuff too tho

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to Fusion-Central mate, have a good time here and enjoy your stay.