Allergies

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by dDave, Aug 24, 2008.

?

Do you have allergies?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. no

30.0%
  3. Maybe

20.0%
  1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I don't think I've seen a topic on this so here we go...

Who has allergies?

All my life I haven't ever had allergies. unfortunately as of yesterday I do not believe this is true anymore. I have never felt like this before i am sneezing more than I have ever done before, I'm coughing a lot, my eyes are watering up, and my throat is sore all day.

I'm pretty sure that I have allergies now.:( (My mom says that you can get them if you are exposed to something too much, obviously not all things but some things)

other allergies: Penicilin

So who else has allergies?

2. exitamentaltemple

exitamentaltemple Registered Member

i sneeze sometimes in the summer when there is a lot of pollin in the air ..... but i really get allergies from drinking milk ( lactose and tolerant ) i just have a runny nose and sneeze for about an hour then it goes away

3. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

My allergies have been killing me over the last week here...same symptoms as you, dDave. I'm not 100% sure what it is I'm allergic to, but I noticed that it usually happens when the ragweed count is high. I went through most of my life without them, but then a few years ago, they started bothering me, usually towards the end of summer. Yay!

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I've got a couple of allergies. I get really bad allergies around this time from something or another. My eyes get itchy and I start sneezing like mad. It's really damn annoying. I also have a similar reaction to cat and dog dander.

I may also be allergic to penicillin, but I'm not 100% sure. I was given it once, and not too long after I broke out in hives, so it was just attributed to the penicillin.

5. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm not sure of any allergies that I have.

I do sometimes get some break out rashes but I'm never certain of what causes them.

RATTIE likes this.
  6. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Environmental allergies for me, just not sure exactly which pollen, etc it is. I have to take Claritin during the summer now.

I'm also allergic to bees, benadryl, novacaine, lidocaine, and surgical tape.

7. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

I lightly suffer from hay fever but otherwise only have one allergy that I know of and that's to elastoplast. I come up in a horrible rash whenever I put one on. Until I knew of better methods, I'd use bandages for even small cuts.

8. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

well I wake up this morning and I feel terrible.

sore throat
    watery eyes
    very stuffy nose
    itchy
    plenty of sneezing and coughing.

:(

9. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I am allergic to just about everything in the world.. Its nice. I rarely get a cough from them. I always get an insanely stuffy nose and headaches, and I am always really itchy. I am even allergic to some allergy medications lol.. So really I lose.

10. Abkhaz

Abkhaz Registered Member

Me:

Pollen, Dust, Stainless Steel, Trees, Grass, Ragweed, Fungi, Bed Sheets, Chocolate, Insect Bites/Stings, and I can't remember the rest. Still discovering what I am allergic to.