Allen Sprains Index Finger On Shooting Hand

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Tacoma News Tribune - Ray Allen left practice to get his right (shooting hand) index finger X-rayed for a possible fracture.

The team is officially listing Allen’s injury as a sprain, since the X-rays were negative. It is unclear how much time Allen will miss, but the injury does not appear to be serious.

“You worry that he gets hurt, on the one hand,†Hill said. “On the other hand, you know he is going to get back as soon as possible.â€

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a.../allen_sprains_index_finger_on_shooting_hand/

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

First Wade now Ray my two favorite Shooting Gaurds both suffering from injuries, luckily its just a sprain but its on his shooting hand which can really throw off his shot. Ray is a great shooter maybe the greatest in the NBA, I think he'll recover quickly and be back hitting his shots like always in no time.

3. DaKidAce

DaKidAce Guest

I hope this doesnt effect one of the greatest three point shooter of all time. If Ray Allen loses his shot, he loses his game and the sonics will be losing games.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree with you guys, the only chance of the Sonics making the playoffs are if Ray Allen is healthy, don't get me wrong they have other great players like Ridnour and Rashad Lewis, but we all know they cannot get almost 26ppg from those two, so they cannot miss this guy for a long period of time, but like the article mention the injury doesn't seem to be to serious.

5. dunker56

dunker56 Guest

Thats very bad news for the 76ers but luckily its only off season so it's no big deal.