Allen Iverson

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Fresh, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

v.1[​IMG]

v.2
    [​IMG]

What do ya'll think, i tried to get it dark look to make it kinda serious.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow you did this, this is one of the best Allen Iverson sig I've seen yet on these forums. I love the font in the background, and I love how you took a picture of him listening to music with is headphones. Keep up the great work, there great.

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Really thanks. I was tryin to do something different with it by giving it a dark look, I guess i was successful this time. Thanks for the comment.

4. Vader

Vader Guest

- lower the opacity of all the small text or mess around with the blending modes.
    - im not feeling the font that much, try to get a 'softer' one
    - there's ways too much blurring on the pic
    - very simple bg, add some stucks, gradients etc.

5. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

here is a v.3 using some if Vader's comments:

[​IMG]

6. patkick

patkick #21

V3 looks better than those others. You can see more contrast. I like how you made the background of V3. Blending is superb and those words describe who AI is. Very creative of you. There's nothing to complain.

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

One of the best basketball sigs I have seen by far. This one is really cool, the seriousness and dark effect u tried to pull off has worked*claps* Reeeaalllyy nice sig Fresh, I Really can't wait to see more like this one!^^;

8. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Thanks for the comment. I just had an idea and ran with it, hopefully I continue to improve in GFX.

9. Nice

\Like i said on GSA i think you gotta lessen the blend. I like the blending of the text GJ karma if i can!