Allen Iverson Sig

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Fresh, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Well im back with a new sig. I think this is my best one yet what do you guys think.(Im makin' it smaller though.)

[​IMG]

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The sig is good, the picture is really nice, I love the font, but I don't like the background, I don't like the color brown, it doesn't look good. But other then that not to bad. 7.5/10

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Yea they said the same thing on the other forum I posted this sig on. Do you have a color suggestion.

4. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

yea the picture is nice, text is nice, could have a different border but the color of the BG doesnt reall match and is kinda yuck..

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

What other people have been saying... it looks alright except for the color... you wouldn't even have to change the color so much as just add more depth and variance to it so it's not so dull.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Lets make the Bg a darker more appealing brown and u will have an awesome sig.Besides that I see nothing wrong with this sig besides it needs to be alittle less blurry. Cause I am feeling in a good mood I give this sig a 8.5/10 only because u gotta work on the bg, it is nice to see a bg that color and not one of the frequently used colors, it's quite refreshing i must say^^;Awesome job Fresh!