All Time Raptors Team

B

Built Ford Tough

What would be the starting lineup if the Raptors had an All Time team?

PG: Damon Stoudamire
SG: Vince Carter
SF: Tracy McGrady
PF: Chris Bosh
C: Antonio Davis

That is my lineup. What is your?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Center: Marcus Camby
Power Forward: Chris Bosh
Small Forward: Tracy McGrady
Shooting Guard: Vince Carter
Point Guard: T.J Ford

Sixth Man: Damon Stoudamire

This is my all time Raptors team. It would actually be an unstoppable team if they played together. But we could only dream about that.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Point Guard: Damon Stoudamire
Shooting Guard: Vince Carter
Small Forward: Tracy McGrady
Power Foward: Chris Bosh
Center: Marcus Camby

I think Damon was better in his prime than Ford.

B

Built Ford Tough

Marcus Camby didn't really do all that much when he was with the Raptors though.

imo Davis had a better career with the Raps then Camby did.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea but you could also say the same thing with Tracy McGrady. Before he left Toronto he was just starting to hit is peak. He did average 15.4 points per game, but besides that breakout season he didn't do anything for the raptors. But Marcus Camby last year with the Raptors averaged 14.8 ppg and 6.3 rpg. So if you want to put T-Mac on the all time list with one good year then you could do the same with Marcus Camby.

B

Built Ford Tough

The only reason I put McGrady on the list is because they haven't really had any other SG/SF that produced to mush while they were with the Raptors. I only put McGrady because I couldn't think of any other wing players that had good careers with the Raps.

I know that McGrady wasn't that great when he was with the Raps.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You could of put Anthony Parker on the list. I know he's only been one year with the Raptors but it was quite the year he had. Played excellent defence, and could score anytime he felt the need to. But I do agree with you on the fact that the Raptors hadn't had much success at the Small Forward position. So I do agree with you putting him on the list.

B

Built Ford Tough

Next season, if Parker plays the way he did this past season then I think that he would take McGradys spot.