All The Hurt In The World

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dabs, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

If all the hurt in the world....
    Could be brought together and tied up in one great big parcel.....

What would that look like?
    How would you deal with it?? ...Contain it? ?
    Burn it?? ....Bury it??

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

This is a very strange question.

I think it would just be black, I think there would be too much hurt in the world to possibly have a picture or things for everything that hurts for everyone in the world. I guess everyone will have there own view.

What would I do with it? I'd throw it up in the air and then I'd smack it with a baseball bat.

3. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I would say it would be a big ball of gray with blood streaming down it. The reason for the color gray is from emotional pain that everyody faces in life, and the red blood represents physical pain in this world.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I imagine it to look something like a black hole, except to sucking in everything around it. It'd be like a massive black cloud. And then we could find another Pandora's box and lock that shit up. Maybe fire it into the sun or something.

5. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

Does anyone imagine if that actual ball itself, would ever reach a size greater than Earth itself??

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

If the ball could grow in size according to the ever increasing pain in the world, I think that the ball would have outgrown the size of the Earth long ago.

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

My research indicates that at maximum expansion the ball's circumference would be no greater than approximately half that size.

:rolleyes: