• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

All Star Snubs NBA edition

VJ_Sportsgeek

Who do you guys think are the biggest snubs for the All Star game this year?

My snubs:

Mike Conley
Monta Ellis
Nikola Vucevic
DeMarcus Cousins

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The thing about all star snubs is that there are a lot of really good basketball players in the NBA, but I do have a beef with DeMarcus Cousin being left off the Western Conference all star reserves. Tim Duncan is having himself an impressive season for a 38 year old, but he got the nod over boogie by name alone and that drives me nuts when it comes to reserves.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Nikola Vucevic is so underrated. Double double almost every night. Kyle Korver is another snub because he's been having a solid season. You could say Brandon Knight too because he's played well. I don't think Dwyane Wade should've made it tbh. On the west, KD has been injured so often, I don't think he should've made it either. Duncan has been solid for the Spurs, so I'm fine w/ that. Mike Conley, Zach Randolph are two big snubs. Then, you also have Cousins. And I would've put Lillard in over CP3.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
“@ESPNSteinLine: ESPN sources DeMarcus Cousins will be announced today as a Western Conference All-Star via injury replacement for Kobe Bryant”

thegreatone1964

Registered Member
So many guys beg out for injury that "snubs" almost always get on. If you picked 12 guys and they had to play to get their all-star bonus, then you'd have some real snubs. Cousins is the biggest snub, but it looks like he is on now. So, Lillard for now.