All Star reserves

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No doubt about it, there's a lot of all star reserves that could of easily made the starting line up, but because the fans voted, they didnt have the chance to.

Vegito728

Registered Member
The article mentions VC, Nash and Ray Allen not making the team. Well while they have the stats who are you gonna remove so that they can be on the team?

Honestly the coaches got it right because it's impossible to get it wrong with how many good players there are in the NBA.

Anyways. Nice to see Chauncey make it. I'd have like to have seen Melo make it but he got injured and that pretty much took away any chance he had.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry Vegito, but in my opinion West doesn't belong there, he's having a good season but he's definitely not having an all star season. Same thing with Jameer Nelson, in my opinion Mo Williams deserves it more, also Ray Allen deserves to be on the all star team.

But it happens every year, you cannot put the best players every year, your bound to forget somebody.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Sorry Vegito, but in my opinion West doesn't belong there, he's having a good season but he's definitely not having an all star season. Same thing with Jameer Nelson, in my opinion Mo Williams deserves it more, also Ray Allen deserves to be on the all star team.

But it happens every year, you cannot put the best players every year, your bound to forget somebody.
I agree with you on West because both Al Jefferson and Kevin Durant are having better years and deserve to be on the team more than he does imo.

But I disagree with you on Nelson. When you look at Nelson's stats he's having a better year than Mo Williams in almost every category.

Also when you compare Allen's and Nelson's stats they're close but Nelson still has the better all around stats.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Williams and Nelson's stats are very close, Nelson might edge him out in a few categories, but it's not by very much. Than if you look at Allen's and Nelson's stats than you'll see they are very close as well, Allen might not get as much assist per game than Nelson, but that's understandable since Nelson's job is to dish the ball and find open teammates.

Personally you can make a case for Nelson like you just did, but in my personal opinion, I believe Williams or Allen are more deserving than he is.

I agree that Jefferson and Durant do belong on this All Star team, especially Jefferson.