All Star Events Discussion

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Kidd, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Talk about the dunk contest, all star game, skills challenge etc.

I'll keep this thread stickied until Monday.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I was pulling for Kobe in the Skills, but once he missed that pass, it was over.

damn.

and someone needs to be fired from the clock table for screwing up that much.:yes:

3. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Wow Kapono got 24. Great job by him.

Lol, Agent Zero tried to play it off a little bit, shooting with one hand.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Yeah. Might as well make it a show if you know you're going to lose. Dirk just did terrible. I think 3 point shooters just need to get a good feel. If they can't get it, they can't sink shots.

That sticker dunk was totally awesome. The dunk wasn't great at all, but the fact that he put a sticker up there was great.

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I can't believe Dwight got a lower score on his sticker dunk, instead of his windmill dunk. That was pure stupidity by Jordan, because that dunk was impressive. 12"6 is pretty amazing.

I got annoyed with Nate attempting to do that 360 dunk.

6. patkick

patkick #21

yeah me too. He has no new dunks. He used all his dunks in the 06 sdc.

That windmill from near the foulline over the table from Green was amazing. The judges this year were awful imo. only a 42 for Howard for that sticker dunk. It was amazing and creative.

Anyone who watched the celeb game? Reggie Bush got injured and LT didn't do anything amazing with his athletic ability. Bow wow showed some of the quickest handles I've seen for a celebrity. He was like a little AI. This years celeb game was better than last years imo.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

There was a celeb game?! Aw man, I didn't see it. Was it on before the different compeitions?

8. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I pretty sure it was on Friday around 7PM. I didn't bother watching it, because I get bored after around 10 mins.

9. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Well im pretty happy Dwyame Wade won and the Skills com and Kapono won the shoot-out. But the dunk contest was a little shaky for me I thought it should have been Gerald Green vs Dwight. I guess it doesnt matter I picked Gerald to win anyways, I really wanted to see Dwight's kiss the rim dunk.

10. patkick

patkick #21

Look at bt.davka.info

There you'll find a torrent. About 50+ seeders. I don't know at what time it is. I can't bother wathing it live at 4:00 am. I need my sleep :p