All staff user buttons here!

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

Here you go everyone represnt your favorite Admins,Super Mods, and Mods.

Message to all Admins,Super Mods, and Mods: First if I have missed anyone just PM me and let me know, I did not do this to afend you. Also I did this becuause you guys help this site so much I thought I would make these for all of the Fusion Central staff as a little gift from me to you saying thanks.

P.S. Kaz, Vegito, The Mercenary, and Tan had already had one I just put it up so everyone could see and use them.

Admins
    Blur
    [​IMG]
    Vince Carter
    [​IMG]

Super Mods
    SenatorB
    [​IMG]
    The Mercenary
    [​IMG]

Mods
    Italiano
    [​IMG]
    Henskie
    [​IMG]
    Lavoidgaskins
    [​IMG]
    TureoniumNY
    [​IMG]
    Kaz
    [​IMG]
    Vegito728
    [​IMG]
    Tantheman
    [​IMG]
    Malificus
    [​IMG]
    Omega
    [​IMG]

2. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

wow really nice job Omega.. lot of effort :)
    but I kind of like the silver blur one than the red one.. it seems to fit in more.
    this one..
    [​IMG]

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Hehehe...beat ya to making Vegito, Kaz, and Mercenary's didn't I? lol srry^^; But Omega can't u make the images bigger somehow? The small ones make the middle of the userbar seem all empty and stuff >>; But I shall be using a few of these...going to make them animated so they won't take up much space.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Well Done Omega...I have putted Tan's userbar..Well done..They Look Great

Rep will be given..If it lets me

5. Omega

Omega Ω

Well if you want to try and redo them with bigger images be my guess. After all you are the best at making user bars!

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Eh? Me the best? Now I wouldn't say that, it's just that I like making them for ppl^^; All I do is use the paint program no biggie >>;Though resizing anything to fit something can be a pain ><;

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow those are really nice Omega. Thanks for taking your time and doint this for all the Admins, Super Moderator and Moderators. Í've been on a lot of forums and I've never seen this done before. Good Job. Now people add my bar to your sig NOW. Just kidding.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Okay, so maybe I made this to piss some people off, mainly the ones who still haven't figured out Snarflax's humor a bit. Or maybe I made it because Snarflax is lacking in the userbar department himself and I wanted to rag on him by dragging him in to a fad. Either, it's a damned userbar I made. Enjoy it.

[​IMG]

9. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Wow I'm late again. I really should go out side of the Yu-Gi-Oh! section. Thanks a lot though. I'll sig it right now. Oh and when you come back I hope you make the proper changes.