All signs point to Favre returning

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, May 4, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - All signs point to Favre returning

I dont understand Favre to be honest with you guys. That's going to be the second time that he retires and decides to come back. Is it because you didn't want to play with the Jets anymore, that's why you retired? Come on make up your mind please.

What would be your thoughts if he decided to come back.

2. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

My thoughts would be what they were last year, great QB but what a drama queen. I was reading on a sports site someone close to him was talking about how bad he wants to play against Green Bay and show them they were wrong, that he hates Green Bay. Get over it already, quit whining. You retired they moved on, move on yourself, Brett. There are more impotant things in life than showing Mike McCarthy if you can still play.

3. Babe_Ruth

If that's the case, which in my opinion it's true I wonder which team he's going to go into the Hall of Fame. He cannot stand the Packers anymore because of what they've done to him. But that's the team he had the most success with. Should be interesting when the time arrives. But he has to stay retired for that to happen.

Wouldn't surprise me if he signs with the Vikings.

I agree, totally a drama queen. It's so annoying and old.

4. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I was thinking the same thing, if he hates the Packers now how's is it going to affect how he goes into the HOF? Should be interesting.

I really expect a news conference in the next couple of weeks announcing that he's going to the Vikes.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I am tired of Favre. He is an attention whore and a drama queen. He makes himself look foolish everytime he does this and even more foolish when he tries to use his "rocket arm" and throws away a game. The guy had his time in the spotlight, stay retired and get on with your life already.

Deep down, I hope he does come back and gets hurt... maybe against the Packers and finally shows his age. Plus, I want that consecutive starts record snapped.

6. JMG1986

JMG1986 Registered Member

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet cause I am tired of this selfish egomaniac and talking about him every year for the past what 5, seasons now? He had an amazing legacy in Green Bay, he pulled his "Oh, I'm done now bullshit" and Green Bay got tired of it and moved on, then he turned it trying to make Green Bay look bad, no, Favre is the scumbag, not the Packers, then he joins the Jets because he HAD to, after that ridiculous episode he made that he wanted to play again he had to go somewhere. Then as a Jet was mr happy and all nice when they were winning. Then he decided to start his "gunslinging" again and cost his team ALOT, then as far as I'm concerned gave up on them about 3/4 through the season. He is an aging QB with RAPIDLY DECREASING talent and needs to hang it up. I'm sick of this guy and I truly despise him as an NFL player. Ok I guess that wasn't to short, but I just hate Favre, a guy I used to respect so much has now became another gigantic ass.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I know it's wrong, but I really hope he breaks a leg or something that will force him to quit with this bullshitting and bellyaching. I'm getting sick of him.

8. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

It's a never ending saga and I'm over him to be honest. He's pissed at the Packers and that's fine but maybe for once he should look in the mirror. It's your fault Brett...

Oh and..

Shut the fuck up and go away

9. JMG1986

JMG1986 Registered Member

well first off I'm glad we all seem to hate Favre, but wishing someone getting seriously injured because you don't like his off-season antics...sorry but that makes you a complete asshole

10. Babe_Ruth

I don't hate Favre, I have nothing against him. I just wished he made up his mind. It wouldn't bother me if he was still playing today if he never retired in the first place. You have several months to think about your decision before the season starts, why retire the first month or so after the season is over?

Doesn't make much sense to me.

CaptainObvious likes this.