All of your GF usernames.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I was looking at the Go Read Your First Post thread by Redsoxocd and I got to thinking... wow some people have had a lot of different usernames.

What are all of the usernames that you've ever had at GF alone? FC can count as well (just for you BR)

I've only had 2 usernames.

dDave
DaDavez

The second one was kind of a joke that I did when Steve changed his name from ScubaSteve to DaStevez, man oh man that one probably caught a lot of people off guard.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Buckeye101
Echoes

I changed it to Echoes a couple years ago since that's what everybody called me anyway.

redsoxocd

living on the border
I thought about changing it for a while

But then I figured that it wouldnt make sense because my username actually fits my personality

But now I'm considering changing it, I probably need to stop being so OCD about baseball

...are belong to us.

i didn't know i could change the username.
anyway, i don't think i'll ever change it lol
Haha yeah it's really easy, you just ask Hybrix and he doesn't get annoyed at all. :D

lol. yeah I really wanted to change mine for a while, because I don't like it, but I don't care enough anymore to think of a new one that's longer than 3 letters.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've had three names since Central Fusion, but I've had tons of names since I've started forums. Here are the three names since I started CF.

Vince Carter
Michael Jordan
Babe_Ruth