All Is Well Again...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shwa, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

So as many of you know, my last relationship ended kinda horribly where some personal items (including a birthday gift) was sold without my permission/consent....douchbag move, inoright. Well the time has come for me to move on and enjoy the bounty I received when I got my bonus from my second job for a contract going through, this I share:
    [​IMG]

All is well again :3

~Shwa

2. Hissa

Hissa Registered Member

This is really nice collection,Shwa...
    Enjoy!:)

3. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

Oooh. Ultimate Alliance 2! Great choice in a game I must say. I'm sorry your ex was a butt face but I'm glad to see that you are starting to rebuild some of your lost possessions.

4. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Rock on, man!

Let me know how Ultimate Alliance 2 is, I never got it but it looked phenomenal. I did have the first one once upon a time.

5. Danno

Danno Registered Member

I didn't know anything about your last relationship so I am very sorry it ended horribly as you say.

However you dont have to worry about relationships ever again with that collection.

Should we be expecting any more posts from you :lol:

6. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

Ultimate Alliance 2 was far superior to the first. Though the game play was very close to the first one's concept of hack, slash, lather, rinse, repeat the tweaks and changes were for the better. Instead of hoping that you used your super powers at the exact same time as someone else to get the damage bonus you hack your way up to fusion stars. The fusion stars are powerful attacks between you and another team mate. You still have the red and blue orbs but if things are looking dire you earn health tokens to heal any selected hero completely. Quite spiffy for those pesky boss battles. The character choice was better in my fangirly opinion and the story was a lot better than the first one. It flowed a heck of a lot better and didn't seemed rushed. In my fangirly opinion the game gets a solid 10/10.

Smelnick likes this.
  7. Shwa

Agreed with Barb, it's more updated to the comics (i.e: The Civil War), but the story played differently than the comics, I didn't like the ending but I loved the new characters and the fact it was Marvel hero vs. Marvel Hero, superb.

But it's def a must get Unity, I'm debating whether to get Dragon Age again because I've played it so many times now...kinda sucks having to do everything from the beginning in that game.

My new gamertag is FauxyShwa, would love to have y'all back on my list :D:D

~Shwa

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Sorry to hear about your relationship, dude. :(

Lets play some Halo: Reach together when it comes out. Add me - Echoes981

9. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I still don't think your ex sold your xbox. I saw him on there as recently as last week before I deleted his gamer tag out of disgust.

But I'm so glad you have the new slim!! I'll go to xbox.com and add you now. :)

10. Shwa

Seriously, what a douchebag, oh well. But thanks, I added ya Pammy :3. I'll get you next echoes. I should really get Gears of War since everyone is on that, I need to be in the "in gaming crowd" once again!