All-Inclusive

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Have any of you been on a All-Inclusive trip before? If so where have you been and did you enjoy yourself? Would you ever do All-Inclusive or you rather pay as you go?

I've done it once and it was in Cancun, Mexico and it was awesome, free food, free booze. The only thing we had to pay for is getting into clubs, but when we did we got everything free in there as well. It was a great time and one of the funnest times in my life.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Well, my trip last Christmas was expense paid by someone else. From ticket to hotels, to meals and gigs. Or are you talking about paying for a package trip where everything was included?

Raos

Registered Member
Our honeymoon was at an ultra-all inclusive resort. It was explained to us that there is a difference between all inclusive and ultra inclusive. All inclusive does not always include all (like the OP's clubs), but ultra includes every single thing you can do.

We had the time of our lives and a part of that is that we did not have to carry money or worry about the cost of anything. If we wanted to drink then we could to our hearts content. If we wanted to go sailing there was a boat waiting for us, if we were hungry then we could eat and eat and eat.

I would absolutely do it again.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
No I've never been on a holiday that has been all inclusive. I would try it just to see if I liked it and see how it is. I've only ever done pay as you go sorta thing, I guess all inclusive would be quite beneficial.

wolfheart

Registered Member
My one and only holiday abroad was at an all inclusive place, in Puerto Vallarta Mexico, and it was fantastic.
It did take a few days to get used to not having to put my hand in my pocket when I wanted a drink or food, but overall it was a lot of fun.

It also helped that my sister was working for one of the big tour groups there and I got all my day trips for nothing as well.
I would love to do it again but the truth is its just to damn expensive.