All I want for Christmas...

Bliss

Sally Twit
Is there anything you want for Christmas this year in particular or is there something you already know you're getting and are really looking forward to?

I really want a new mobile phone as my current one has a very poor battery life. I have to charge it every single day so it's pointless having it. There was one I really wanted but it's out of stock in the only place I can buy it as I have vouchers to spend there. :(

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I want a George Foreman grill, as some people already know I'm moving soon and I am moving into a terrace home, but unfortunately I can't do BBQ, so I need something to replace it, and a George Foreman grill would be a great replacement.

Puck

Registered Member
I really wanted to sponser a child from SA so when I go back in 2011, I could go visit the family and stuff.
Well, I got that. And I'm extremely happy about it. I don't even need/want anything else now. Christmas came early!

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I really want socks. I'm don't care what else I get, so long as I get socks. I hate buying them myself, and i'm always losing them, so it's the perfect gift for me.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I already know that I'm getting a new mobile phone from my parents. I havent decided which make or model to go for yet, but I'm still looking foward to getting it.
I want perfume lol, but i dont think i will get any.

I don't know what they bought me already, but my parents said they spent way more on my brother this year (because he asked for something specific) so they want to even it out. I told them to put it in my N.America trip fund :D exciteeeed! Even though it's like 2 and a half years away haha.

But yeah, I didn't ask for anything. Oh except headphones.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Nothing. i can't think about everything. actually, i'm not the one who receives gifts. i'm the one who gives. i don't celebrate christmas.