Other All Elite Wrestling

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
So Cody Rhodes and Young Bucks are going for it people. They all rejected WWE contracts and are coupling up with millionaire Tony Khan (his Dad owns the Jacksonville Jaguars). They are working on a TV deal. Screw ROH, Impact, NWA, MLW, Lucha Underground, New Japan, whomever. This is the hopefully the first real competition for the WWE. Rumors of Jim Ross and Chris Jericho joining in seem legit. There is a Goldberg rumor. There is an all-in 2 this year. I will support this venture...WWE needs to get hit in the head and AEW might be the best chance of that happening.

Oh and one of the cable stations maybe in the running for them? TNT / TBS...the same place WCW was on.

Please let this happen

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
AEW makes the IWC even more unbearable than ever before.

"HUR DUR DUBBLE DUBBLE EEE IS GOIN DOWN LOL MELTZER SAID SO STOOPID MARKS HEHE"

They've been entertaining so far, but it's because they're new. Once the honeymoon phase is over and they get a taste of the slog that is weekly programming, we'll see how it goes.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I don't know about now, but back in the day Bill Goldberg really put on a good and impressive show, in my opinion.

So if he's just as awesome nowadays as he was back then, then he could really boost the popularity of AEW if they sign him.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
AEW is cool but it'll never take over the wwe or anything like that. It's still a good alternative for wrestling like every other wrestling company.