All American Muscle

bishop_kain

Registered Member
I got to thinking about the three major American Company's sports cars. I wonder what kind of car you would choose...

Your choices are: Viper, Ford GT, or Corvette. If you could afford any of those three cars, which would you choose and why?

Myself, I would go for the Viper because off its rugged intimidating look and raw power. It just speaks to me.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, the Ford GT is WAY more money than the other two, around $200,000 new I believe.

A new Corvette is aroudn $40,000 to $60,000, and a Viper will run you at least a $80,000 bill new.

If I was getting one for free, I'd take the Ford GT hands down, no questions. If I was paying for it myself then I'd go with a Corvette, mostly because I don't want to spend $80k on a car.

I wouldn't want a Corvette though. I'd go with an Infiniti G35, which is around the same price new:

2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Infiniti USA Official Site

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The Ford GT would be my choice of the three, but I'd rather take the 'vette and send it off to Callaway and have ti tuned to perfection. Mmmm... 750 horses.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's funny you mention the WRX CSteve. I've had my eye on those for a while now too. I live where most rear wheel drive cars are only good in the summer, so if I am going to get a new car, it would most likely be the WRX as well. The sports coupe will have to wait until I can afford to have two cars.

i live in BH so i realy have no use for the all wheelers so ill take the GT only because they scream "take me home"