All about Sailor Moon

Discussion in 'Anime' started by lavoidgaskins, Aug 23, 2006.

1. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

[​IMG]
    Just as a side note I couldn't tell if this is Sailor Moon or her mother, but I would like to believe it's her so yeah.

Basicly this is meant to talk about Sailor Moon and her self. What do you think about Sailor Moon?

I personally think she can be very stupid. She is a cluts for sure, and seems to only be a smart fighter, mother, and friend untill she becomes the Moon Princess. Basicly I think she is a cluts, but has the potentail to be smart.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Easily one of the most annoying anime characters ever. Her voice was ear bleed inducing and her general clutziness drove me crazy. I think the only one I liked was Venus because she wasn't a total bitch, a bookworm, a man, or a clutz.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I totally agree with Merc. She was so dumb/annoying. She really made me mad when I was a kid lol. Gives a new meaning to dumb blonde.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

UGH! You guys watched the stupid English version, didn't you? Dude... In that pic, it's Usagi transforming into Sailor Moon. vv

5. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

i'm not much a fan of serena....i found her quite annoying...i also found her daughter annoying....and the english voice just made it worse...loved the song from the series though

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I'm sorry but that pic looks wrong......-______-

I never got into sailor moon. I remember at the time if was Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon....hm.....since I didn't want to be laughed at at school, I got into GUndam Wing and loved it.

I'm not sure I'd like Sailor Moon's story either. I might've when I was little, but definitely not now.

7. lavoidgaskins

I actually watched both English and Jap. And, yes I know that she was transforming. Obviously I know that since I posted it up.

Originally I wasn't a fan of her either, but she grew on me.

I'm not sure if both were airing at the smae time, but I could see why you wouldn't want to get into Silor Moon at the time. As for now all I can say is it's a simple concept if you can understand how every little thing effects one another.

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

^^;

9. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

i watched both when they were playing but i would say i love GW way better than sailor moon....then and now...but relina annoys me just as much as serena and chibi usa does...although serena alil' less annoying then chibi usa

10. lavoidgaskins

Like I've siad before they were annoying, but now they aren't. The show was a gret dill of inspiration to a lot of people like because of them.