Aliens

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I don't really care if they exist or not, but let's pretend they do. How do you think people will react or what do you guys think the possibilities are?

I think that if the aliens aren't hostile that we need to try to establish some form of communication to make sure that things don't get hostile. I have a feeling we'd be in trouble if they could travel all the way here.

mekrusty

Registered Member
I think we have been visited many times.I don't think they would be hostile.Peobably the only reason they don't make contact is because we still have wars and kill each other and they know our shoot first ask questions later mentality.

So maybe when we reach the next stage of evolution we might meet them.

I dislike people who think that the human race is the only possible life in the entire Universe.

Aliens are more than likely to exist. It's just that its less than likely for us to discover them anytime soon.

I dislike people who think that the human race is the only possible life in the entire Universe.
Same here. Though I wouldn't exactly dislike them. I'd just dislike the fact that they would think that.

Last edited:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
What if we are? No one has ever seen an alien, sure UFO sighting and shit, but, I am going to believe that only humans exist, unless NASA can prove me wrong.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I believe there is life on other planets, but I also feel like they look just like us, so if we ever found each other, it wouldn't be a big deal.

KNYTE

Registered Member
Aliens are more than likely to exist. It's just that its less than likely for us to discover them anytime soon.

Same here. Though I wouldn't exactly dislike them. I'd just dislike the fact that they would think that.
Actually the odds are heavily stacked against us that we will EVER in the entire history of our existence make contact with another race.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
There is almost definitely intelligent life out there, likely billions of years more advanced than we are. I don't think it's that far-fetched to believe Earth has already been visited by extraterrestrials.

If we ever make contact, I can't see there being any hostility. I'm sure they'd be just as interested in learning about our species and our planet as we are about theirs.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I doubt they would be hostile unless we attacked first.

And if they were hostile we could just call Will Smith to save the day.

KNYTE

Registered Member
There is almost definitely intelligent life out there, likely billions of years more advanced than we are. I don't think it's that far-fetched to believe Earth has already been visited by extraterrestrials.

If we ever make contact, I can't see there being any hostility. I'm sure they'd be just as interested in learning about our species and our planet as we are about theirs.
So, we (on this planet) can't have people of different skin colors living next door to eachother without hostility and you don't think there would be some with an alien life form?