Aliens

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This can get a lot of replies or it can be a dead topic. Do you guys beleive in Aliens if yes Why? If no why? I think in a way they exist cause all of the movies and shows there making about them....I have a feeling the goverment is hiding something from us. The other side of me says no cause it's just stupid...If there was aliens someone would actually have proof of it.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I believe aliens exist, even if only because I consider it arrogance to belive that with the size of the Universe, that we are the only planet with any life, and aliens don't have to be smarter than us. It's entirely possible that we are the most advanced planet in the galaxy.

3. I do believe there are aliens, I saw a UFO when I was younger, around 8 or 9, my brother, and my dad were with me. We all saw it when we were coming home late one night from a state park in Ohio. The government is no doubt hiding something, considering they have changed the Roswell story at least 3 times so far. If you look in a firefighters hand guide, they have a section on what to do should a UFO cause a fire. Belgium, and many countires in Europe have policies for UFO's under their territory, and some even have an event should there be an alien attack, it is rather interesting.

When you think about it we have been a live for a very short period of time, and I really doubt God just stopped with us when there is this much space.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I know....This universe is humongust there has to be other living things out there. It's just weird that nothing big wasn't found or nothing big appeared here on earth. Until we don't have proof of it we can't say they exist. But you can still beleive in them

5. You could begin to speculate about how cultures across the ocean build similar pyramids, or go with the legend of Atlantis, the statues on Easter Island, Stone Henge. The fact that some stories in the Bible resemble UFO landings, and on ancient cave drawings some show craft landing, with beings coming out, etc.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

You could also go with the legends of dragons, which have similar attributes everywhere, to prove that dinosaurs existed through the middle ages. That doesn't mean it's accepted as proof.

7. A lot of people believe that dragons were comets, or meteors that hit the atmosphere or meteorites that hit the Earth...not dinosaurs.

8. The only reason i believe is because its hard to say we are the only living life forms in all of space.

9. shakujou

shakujou Guest

The universe is too vast and wide with infinite possibilities for me to say, "No, aliens are a figment of the media."

There are many things that we've only proven/theorized recently because the technology was just now made available to us to do this. Example: Copernicus/Galileo with the whole Earth around the Sun. Common conception back then said that Earth was at the center until the telescope was invent for Galileo to prove such a thing. So isn't it possible today that we don't posses the means to know whats beyond our remote spot in the universe?

10. We do have the technology to know whats beyond our remote spot in the universe, quite a lot of different pieces of technology for that matter....telescopes, satellites, probes, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.