• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Aliens Vs. Preditor

Askiri

Registered Member
Well the coolness of it was immense, as most would hope, but I dunno if it lived up to the hype. But it was badass. I want people to post here first before I type a whole lot about it....So TYPE DAMN YOU! TYPE LIKE THE WIND!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I havenr seen it, tough I would like to... MSNBC didnt give it a good review, havent seen any others yet though...

RarePD

Registered Member
Dude, you spelled Predator wrong. :lol:

I would of seen this but is isn't rated R!

That's not right. I don't remember any of the Alien or Predator movies rated PG-13.

Askiri

Registered Member
Oh come on! This was way back when I had some free time, now I have free time again an no one's seen it, or if they have they haven't said anything??? Come on people! And yeah, I'm not good at spelling, and I was really really tired when I wrote it.

RarePD

Registered Member
It's okay, Askiri. :lol:

So has anyone seen it? Was it good?

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
I like that movie too but the begining is just sooooooooooo boring.

Pianobone

Registered Member
Arnie can't be in it. He's the GoverNator of Colly-FOH-Knee-Yah