• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Aliens vs. Predator

Mr_Sausage

I'm usually very cautious about games based on films, but I can't wait for this one! There are three story-lines, one as an Alien, one as a Predator and one as a human. I think it is going to be really interesting with the different styles of play between the species, although playing as the marines is probably going to be really scary, as you'll be the weakest one there!

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I'm usually very cautious about games based on films, but I can't wait for this one! There are three story-lines, one as an Alien, one as a Predator and one as a human. I think it is going to be really interesting with the different styles of play between the species, although playing as the marines is probably going to be really scary, as you'll be the weakest one there!
If you're worried about film-to-game franchises, you need not worry - AvP is a comic-to-game franchise. Aliens versus Predator was first published by Dark Horse Comics, and there have already been several Alien vs Predator games; one on the Super NES, one on the Game Boy, an arcade game, one on the Atari Jaguar, at least two on the PC and Macintosh, etc.

I recommend you go search out both Aliens versus Predator and Aliens versus Predator 2 on the PC, they're pretty good.

Last edited:

Mr_Sausage

Well I wasn't aware of this thankyou for telling me! However, my disc drive is broken on my computer and I'm too lazy to get if fixed, so I just stick to console gaming. I'll just wait for the new one to come out on PS3. I'm really interested to see how they will keep a good balance in the online modes between aliens, predators and marines, as in theory, the humans would get massacred!