• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Amusing Aliens that built Nazi subs also control U.S. foreign policy

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe conspiracy theorist Jim Garrow was right about the impending revelation of alien contact.
A semi-official Iranian news agency reported Sunday that former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden had revealed documents proving that extraterrestrial beings had secretly controlled U.S. domestic and international policy since at least 1945.

Iranian press: Snowden docs prove aliens who built Nazi subs also control U.S. foreign policy | The Raw Story
I really hope the Iranian people aren't so gullible they will believe this crap. Heck you can't believe everything you read on any news website or reported on TV. Which I'm sure many don't but if they do and you are a tall white person they may look at you like you have two heads.:-o Yes this particular group of aliens are tall whites.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I've heard of aliens disabling nukes, but that's the first I've heard of them being in control of foreign policy; and I follow a guy on facebook who is really into aliens and the Snowden stuff :dunno:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.