Critique Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I wanted to make a separate thread for this topic as to do huge and so multi-faceted.

This woman is a scourge on American Politics and is grossly under qualified for her job.

I don’t care if she has an economics degree, she knows next to nothing about economics.

She’s recently been a rising star in the Democratic ranks and is being seen as a leader. She is growing in both fame and power.

She is the most radical of all radicals in the House and her Green New Deal is straight up communism.

The people of New York ought to be ashamed for electing her. She’s an embarrassment.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
This girl, the Muslim girl, the infanticide governors, the vegan presidential candidate and the bisexual senator are all gigantic gifts to the Donald Trump reelection campaign.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wanted to make a separate thread for this topic as to do huge and so multi-faceted.

This woman is a scourge on American Politics and is grossly under qualified for her job.

I don’t care if she has an economics degree, she knows next to nothing about economics.

She’s recently been a rising star in the Democratic ranks and is being seen as a leader. She is growing in both fame and power.

She is the most radical of all radicals in the House and her Green New Deal is straight up communism.

The people of New York ought to be ashamed for electing her. She’s an embarrassment.
Great, now do half of your side in the House!

Impaired

Registered Member
I can't think of a politician that deserves the salary and benefits they receive from my tax dollars. They are universally low life scum who vote themselves raises while fucking over the public.

They are the sort of dickheads who put yellow ribbons on their cars while voting against pay raises for the military or increasing VA funding to levels that would allow a legless veteran to get a replacement leg that comfortably fits to replace the one they lost in combat.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Shockingly she is now basically in command of a small wing of the Democratic Party. This wing also includes the likes of Ilhan Omar.

She seriously knows nothing. She supports everything bad and is incredibly stupid in her viewpoints and criticisms.