• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Alex Riley charged with a DUI

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Such a disappointment to hear that...he's been so lucky to be where he is on the roster. I could see a suspension happening but I wouldn't think much else.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I personally don't see a suspension happening, he'll probably get fined though, and get his ass whooped by Cena or someone of that nature. Hopefully he learned his lesson though.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Such a disappointment to hear that...he's been so lucky to be where he is on the roster. I could see a suspension happening but I wouldn't think much else.
I doubt that he is going to get suspended, the punishement from the law is bad enough, probably gonna get slapped with a fine like Ruth said. It is not like he did not coorperate, he just refused to blow in which is his right.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Nothing will happen to him. It's only the small community of fans like us that will care and/or know about it.