Aleins Vs Predator

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Xeilo, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

The game came out today, in Australia anyway, has anyone played it yet? I just got it today and im about to play it for the first time so I can give my input soon.

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I downloaded the demo, but couldn't find any other players (stupid multiplayer demos). You'll have to let me know if it is good, I'm thinking about renting it at some point.

3. Xeilo

So far I have just played single player, its pretty good, each has a storyline which apparently half way through some how connects, once you get to a certain stage with one race you have to get to the same stage with the other races to continue the story.

4. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

How are the graphics? The story good? It's a FPS, right?

5. Xeilo

Yeah it is a FPS, so far the story line is done well, as a marine you are alone most of the time so it can give you a good scare sometimes lol, I havent really gotten into the other races yet but from what I have seen they are all done well. It also has a co-op game were you and your mate(s) are marines and you fight off waves of aliens I have it on PS3 and I find the graphics fairly good but not the best I have seen.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Sounds like it'll be worth a rent. I might get it after Heavy Rain and before GOW III.

7. Xeilo

Yeah, if you liked the first one you will enjoy this, the only thing I don't like about this one so far is that when you are aliens you start off as one straight away, instead of going through the cycle starting from the face hugger like you did in the first one.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I rented this today. Just barely started it (Marine) and so far so good. Pretty creepy. Ha.

9. Xeilo

Ah cool, yeah I finished it a few days ago, a big let down was that there weren't enough missions :(

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

How many hours are each campaign?