Aldridge says he'll fit in Bulls Uniform

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Chicago Tribune - LaMarcus Aldridge got a taste of what it's like to be coached by Scott Skiles on Tuesday night when Skiles and Bulls general manager John Paxson took him to dinner downtown.

"Scott Skiles came across as a very focused and determined man," Aldridge said after a solo workout for the Bulls on Wednesday. "At the table, he stared at me for five or 10 minutes and didn't say anything. I was kind of wondering, 'Did I do something wrong?'

"After a while, he started to open up and we had a great time. I had thought he was going to be quiet the whole night, and I was kind of scared."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/40935/20060615/aldridge_says_hed_fit_with_bulls/

M

Master G

i like aldridge but does the bulls need a pw i dont really think soo imo. but i like the bulls uniforms

G

Gustavo

Wow. I bet he wants to be a bull more than a Raptor. Who can blame him?
The raptors will prob not pick him anyways. If the bulls seleect him, I would think they made a big mistake. They would go with Tyrus Thomas, instead of LA.

aldridge wants to be a bull but i think bulls franchise doesn't want. the rumour that says bulls will pick brandon roy for lakers then they'll trade him and some capfillers against Odom. i think it's more conservative

G

Gustavo

#4 said:
aldridge wants to be a bull but i think bulls franchise doesn't want. the rumour that says bulls will pick brandon roy for lakers then they'll trade him and some capfillers against Odom. i think it's more conservative
The bulls need inside if they want to be a contending team, which I think will be next year. ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I posted that rumour about Brandon Roy check it out. Anyways I don't see Aldridge in a Bulls uniform, but it seems a lot of players want to play with the Bulls like Thomas and now Aldridge, but I don't think it would mind Aldridge if he got drafted by the Raps.

maybe they are thinking to make inside duo with Odom(PF) and Chandler(C). then they will be a little suns with a lot of shooter players :)

G

Gustavo

Who wouldnt want to play for the Bulls? They are going to contend for a 'chip in couple of years. They are so young, they have good salary, great city, great history of the franchise..playoff, and winning team. If I were going to be drafted, my first choice is raptors, second is bulls.