• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Aldon Smith hit and run

Rapier

V.I.P.
When will cops stop throwing the book at people for bullshit. And when will the NFL stop preempting the law with their kangaroo punishments.

smh122

Registered Member
Sad....it appears he actually turned down a contract in hopes to prove to Niners this year that he was getting his life together and would prove to it to them by earning the money..Shame..Hope he gets even more help, because this appears more serious than anyone could think. Also have to wonder if the rumors of his GF messing around with Kap possibly made him fall back into drinking again as well

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
How many 49ers have not been arrested or retired since the start of the 2014 season?

Konshentz

Konshentz
The 49ers will be lucky to win 3 games this year. Yikes.

Will we ever see him in another uniform? Probably.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Giants are among a couple of teams interested in Aldon Smith's services. Don't know if they're frontrunners though.

smh122

Registered Member
If anyone can get him straightened out, it's Coughlin...If not, not sure what Gm would dare take a chance on him

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It is a sad state in regards to Smith and his actions

We'll see if he ever plays again