• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Alcoholic Whipped Cream aka Whipahol!

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Have you ever wanted to get drunk off of whipped cream? Probably not, because who would ever think that? Well apparently someone did, because Whipped Lightning exists!

Whipped Lightning

It's apparently exactly what it sounds like, and it comes in a variety of flavors. It's apparently pretty strong, sitting at around 17% alcohol, and since it's pretty much just whipped air and alcohol, that's not that surprising.

The AV Club did a taste test of it and I guess it's a great compliment for shots.

Whipahol Whipped Lightning | Taste Test | The A.V. Club

Needless to say, my room mate is planning on getting some, and I can't wait!

Impact

V.I.P.
I would definitely try some. It could be quite awesome in the bedroom too, rather than just regular whipped cream

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not sure what it's called, but they have this thing here where they hide a shot of alcohol in some whip cream, you have to find it with your mouth only, pick it up still with only your mouth and drink it.

I've never tried it myself, and I doubt I'll every will. The last time I mixed whipped cream with alcohol I puked my heart out.

I was in Cancun and I entered a competition, I had a rope tied around my waist, which was tied to another guy and it was sort of a tug-o-war type of thing. There was one girl at one end and another girl at the other end, they were sitting on a chair and had a whip cream plate between their legs and you had to go eat it, it was very challenging but fun, except the puking part.

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I don't really like whipped cream to eat on it's own or anything, but only as a topper. I could see this being yum in regular coffee or just to top off exotic cocktails. I would use it.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Sounds sick. Brings whippits to a whole new level.
Try it with German Choclate Cake. YUMMMM (I mean the drink, not the desert)

anmracing

Registered Member
Hot chocolate with Creme De Coaco and some of the Whipahol sounds yummie!!!!!!

Last edited:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Ugggh! I am always down for new drinks or alochol related foods but that is just plain gross.

Last edited:

redroses

Registered Member
mmm that looks good i would definatly try it
here we get a shot called a blow job wich is pink corkys with whipped cream on top so having an alcoholic whipped cream would be awesome!

anmracing

Registered Member
Hey redroses,

I googled Pink Corkys and came up with only flip flops, soooooo, what the heck is it???? I don't mean to be dumb but I never heard of it.......

mmm that looks good i would definatly try it
here we get a shot called a blow job wich is pink corkys with whipped cream on top so having an alcoholic whipped cream would be awesome!