Alcohol - Why? How? What?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
So I figured this would be something worth discussing seeing as I got buzzed for the first time this month.

Why?
Why do you drink? Is it to forget or to remember (a quote from somewhere)? Did it start out of peer pressure or your own decision?

How?
How often do you drink? Have you ever? How long have you drank?

What?
What is the problems with alcohol you've experienced? Other's problems you've witnessed? Have you lost someone dear to a drunk driver? What drinks do you prefer and why?

You don't have to answer all of them, I just figured I'd give a general bunch of questions to start us off. I guess I'll start with my story of my friend and I the other week. He's got a bunch of stuff in his closet that his mother apparently doesn't care about. So, we gathered up a bottle of Southern Comfort and some Coca Cola and spent the night laughing our asses off, watching Family Guy. My bud's a very cheap drunk, it only takes him about a few cups to get buzzed. I had more than him and I didn't feel a thing.

And of course . . . Happy St. Patrick's day to all and to all the Irish out there, take an extra shot for love baby!

D

dias2525

I only drink once in like two months. And then it ussally is only wine or Smoroff. I drink to be socalible and becuase wine has benefits for you. One time I was drinking with my sis and we were playing golf on the computer and that game became very exciting.. I guess it can give you a peppy attitude and that's why I drink.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

When I'm in Morgantown I drink at least 2-3 times a week. WVU is quite a party school, I just drink to have fun, and hang out with people. It is always interesting how many people you meet when your drunk, and then you try and remember all their names. I only drink liquor too, and normally just Everclear and Vodka. I have gotten into some trouble when drunk, got arrested once, and then got my car takin away by my dad a couple weeks ago, for drinking and driving, well I passed out, woke up, then went home. I felt fine but he was pissed.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I drink a lot it's not to relive stress or anything it's just a way to have fun for some people, but for me I just like the taste of beer. I drink probably every weekend, the most I ever drank was 21 beers, which is a lot for me because I am only 125 lbs, all my friends are drinkers to, but that's not the reason why I drink. I think a lot of people have pure pressure to drink so that's why they start, which I think it's really bad reason.

Why? I like the taste, I have problems

How? Like 2-3 times of hard drinkin every other weekend or so

What? I cant stop and then have a hang over cus i forget my pills lol

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I drink mainly because I like the taste of certain types of alcohol, ale and wine for example. I hardly ever drink because of the fact I'm usualy cashless. However, when I do get the chance to drink I will drink quite a bit. So far I haven't had a problem with drinking. I haven't drunk enough to get a hangover the next morning (I think...once drunk an entire bottle of wine to myself and had no hangover next morning), or to start acting like an idiot. But if it does count, the main problem is that when I'm under the influence of alcohol I start talking a lot more, and I don't tend to stop.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I just tried Malibu Pineapple rum yesterday and it was quite good. I think I found my preferred drink, w00t for St. Patty's day!!!

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Do you like ginger by any chance Merc? There's a good drink I've discovered called Whisky Mac. In order to make it, you'll obviously need some whisky, but you also need to add some ginger wine. Tastes pretty good.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I had Everclear, Mr. Boston, and this stuff called Pucker which is an alcoholic drink, but can be used as a chaser, for St. Patty's Day, it was quite a good party, and fun time.