Alcohol: Surrounding Attitudes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by carlyhylton, Aug 19, 2009.

1. carlyhylton

carlyhylton New Member

This is a survey for a psychology course I am taking
    Please send results in a private message
    All comments posted directly to the thread will be deleated.
    Please answer all questions honnestly!
    Thanks in advance, your time is appreciated.

Have you ever been under the influence of alcohol? Yes/No
    At what age do you feel you first experienced being under the influence of alcohol? ___ years.
    How old do you have to be to legally purchase alcohol in your region? ___ years OR uncertain
    How would/could you acquire alcohol if under the legal age in your region?
    Have you known anyone who has/had abused alcohol (excessively)? Yes/No
    Do you approve? (see last question) Yes/No

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Good luck "deleating" posts.

Have you ever been under the influence of alcohol? Yes

At what age do you feel you first experienced being under the influence of alcohol? 6 years.

How old do you have to be to legally purchase alcohol in your region? I don't know, I've always stolen it.

How would/could you acquire alcohol if under the legal age in your region? Stealing, like I do. Other people perform sexual favors for it.

Have you known anyone who has/had abused alcohol (excessively)? No, usually it's the alcohol that does the abusing.

Do you approve? (see last question) Yes

Jeanie likes this.
  3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Have you ever been under the influence of alcohol? Yes/No Honnestly? no honestly? yes
    At what age do you feel you first experienced being under the influence of alcohol? ___ years. I feel it may have been 18
    How old do you have to be to legally purchase alcohol in your region? ___ years OR uncertain uncertain. I live under a rock.
    How would/could you acquire alcohol if under the legal age in your region? I'd just drink a can of sterno if i got hard up.
    Have you known anyone who has/had abused alcohol (excessively)? Yes/No I punched a bottle of wine in the face one time but otherwise no
    Do you approve? (see last question) Yes/No it hurt my hand, so no.

feel free to deleat my ansers. good luck with your psychology class

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

All the time, I drink between breaths.

5, my first day of kindergarten. This real shit eater of a bully took my favorite toy from the toy box in class and broke it. It hurt bad man but the Jim Bean burned oh so good. Nothing like an evening pacifier and whiskey sour to really brighten a day, you know?

21, but that didn't stop me. I was potty trained and rifle trained by 6. Needless to say, clerks don't expect 6 year olds to be packing heat, especially an M4.

See previous question.

I also give handjobs, that's a good way of getting it.

My son, the bastard started drinking at 4, one upping me. So I've been force feeding him Everclear for about two years now. He stopped moving the other day and I don't think he's breathing, but he's just being a typical kid, wanting all the attention he can get.

Alcohol is Jesus' gift to the world.

5. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

No.
    N/A
    Ask someone older.
    Yes.
    Yes.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

This is a survey for a psychology course I am taking

Thanks for posting it on generalforum.com

Please send results in a private message

Make me

All comments posted directly to the thread will be deleated

Almost got that spelling right on deleted...almost. And hey champ, ima moderator...deleate away...give it your best shot!

Please answer all questions honnestly!

Honnestly? Does not compute.

Thanks in advance, your time is appreciated.

You're welcome

Have you ever been under the influence of alcohol?

No, but I have been over the influence of alcohol

At what age do you feel you first experienced being under the influence of alcohol? ___ years.

2 years old...yeah, I got started early in life.

How old do you have to be to legally purchase alcohol in your region?

Nine million, one hundred twenty seven thousand, three hundred and seventy two. (9,127,372)

Sexual favors

Have you known anyone who has/had abused alcohol (excessively)?

Yes I have. My dog...damn bitch.

Do you approve? (see last question)

Do I approve of my bitchy dog getting hammered and coming home late and making noise while I'm trying to sleep? No, no I do not approve. And then when I try and tell her she has a problem she just barks at me and starts making stuff up about how she has a condition in which alcohol helps her with her anxiety disorder. And then you know what she does? She poops on the damn floor and I have to clean it up while she goes and passes it out. Man's best friend my asscrack!

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Never, alcohol does not influence me in the slightest. Perhaps he tells me to do things I wouldn't whilst not with him, but I never really give in to any peer pressure coming from his way.

At what age do you feel you first experienced being under the influence of alcohol?
    Well, my mother was an alcoholic, so I think my love affair with alcohol started early. I remember well when we ran out of milk powder for my bottles, my mother would instead just substitute it with vodka.

Sorry, I don't understand the question. What is this legally you speak of?

I think my answer has already been taken, but sexual favours. I know most people sell their body for money, but i'm quite happy to for a bottle of something alcoholic. If i'm desperate enough i'll even go as cheap as one beer.

No I would never dream of hurting alcohol...we get on just fine. I mean sometimes he makes me sick to the pit of my stomach...but the next morning we're getting along just fine again.

Do you approve?
    Yes, I see nothing wrong with being in a non-abusive relationship with alcohol...what kind of question is this?

8. princesa

princesa Registered Member

Many times

At what age do you feel you first experienced being under the influence of alcohol?
    17 or 18

21 years old

Friends parents' had an assload of it

Almost everyone I know

Do you approve?
    I don't give a fuck

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

About that private message thing...

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Have you ever been under the influence of alcohol? Yes
    At what age do you feel you first experienced being under the influence of alcohol? I was 11.
    How old do you have to be to legally purchase alcohol in your region? 21
    How would/could you acquire alcohol if under the legal age in your region? Go to a bar or the store with a form of payment, they prefer money.
    Have you known anyone who has/had abused alcohol (excessively)? Yes.
    Do you approve? (see last question) No